We understand that our decision may be a disappointment, so let us explain how we’ve reached it. As a responsible lender, we always review all the information available to us. That way, we can make a fair decision.
The only information we use is what you told us in your application, information we might already know about you and information provided by Credit Reference Agencies.
When reviewing information we promise to only use soft searches, so there’s no impact on your credit rating.
We consider several factors including:
- Your employment status. For example, if you are unemployed or you have only been in your job for a short time
- Your residential status. For example, if you have lived at your address for only a short time
- Your payment history for other loans or credit card repayments
- Your current level of borrowing and existing commitments
- Any information we already hold about you